Recommendations are selected independently by the review editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Mattresses are never cheap – but thanks Amazon Prime Day 2021, you can get a big discount. If you’re not already a Prime member, fear not – you can sign up for 30 days free trial Get in on the action — then check out all the other great deals you can snag during Amazon’s mega annual sale.
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. sign for Text message alerts Nerds to find deals in Review.
During the big Amazon event, even one of Favorite mattress brands At all times, the tuft and needleShe has her own sale. It’s great because it’s durable and supportive, but it has enough surface to give you enough rest while you sleep. Of course, there are other great discounted mattresses that you should check out too – shop some of our favorites below.
Best Mattress Deals to Shop for Prime Day 2021
- Original Tuft & Needle Mattress from $405 (Save $45 to $85): This rank is All time favorite in the review. And for Prime Day, its already great price is even better. The mattress is the perfect balance for everything. I found it Great for a side sleeper– It was comfortable enough to sink in for a bit. It was also solid enough to sleep on my stomach – I’ve never felt a strain in my lumbar spine. And while it’s fully lather, I’ve never felt over-baked in the morning.
- Leesa Hybrid from $949 (save $150 to $300): Leesa Hybrid is loved by myself, Amy Roberts, our lifestyle editor, for its perfect balance of luxury, tolerance, and support. It’s the only mattress that I miss after over a year of sleeping on it for the first time. The bed is made of foam and springs, which makes it great for a variety of sleeping positions and preferences.
- Awara Organic Deluxe Hybrid Mattress from $999 (Save $799): It’s no secret that boxed mattresses can’t hide themselves when they’re next to the inner spring options. They often lack rim support, and the foam can sleep hotter than the inner springs. Awara mattress is an exception to every rule. It’s a great company and a lot of staff reviewed hung About how it feels like a normal internal spring – we’d never have ventured to guess it was arranged in a box. We think anyone looking for a mattress in a box doesn’t Feeling Like a mattress in a box, you’ll love the aura.
- Nectar Mattress $499 (Save $299 to $399): The Nectar mattress is a great bed for people who prefer a soothing, squishy sleeping surface. It’s not as supportive as the Tuft & Needle Original or Awara and may feel too soft for stomach sleepers (myself included). However, for side sleepers who like indulgent surfaces, this could be an excellent option. With the already affordable purchase, you’ll also receive a bundle that includes a pillow, mattress protector, and sheet set (which the company claims are worth $399) for free.
- Puffy Lux and Lux Hybrid $1,149 (Save $300): Although we only tested the full foam version of Puffy Lux, it comes in two variants: all foam And the hybrid. But here’s the real thing: They’re the same price. Hybrids are always more expensive than all the foam options — and in my experience, they’re often more comfortable and versatile, too. We loved Puffy Lux, even in full foam. I enjoyed it every night and felt like it provided the perfect amount of drowning, allowing me to feel cuddly enough that I fell asleep every night. With a $300 discount, and two free standard pillows—regularly $79 each—the hybrid and all-foam versions of the mattress are a great value.
- Saatva Classic from $849 (save $200): Saatva Classic Mattress tester, former review editor Sam Gordon, made her feel as though she was being transported to a luxury resort the moment she settled in. Although she thoroughly enjoyed sleeping on the mattress, she noted that it wouldn’t be great for light sleepers—especially those who share a bed with a partner or pet that swings and moves a lot throughout the night—because it’s not great at isolating motion.
- DreamCloud from $699 (Save $499 to $599): DreamCloud’s rank is A very Tidy, but very comfortable. It has a top layer of high resilience foam that sits over the springs. I I love to sleep On my stomach on this bed because it had enough support – I also found it great for sleeping on the back. I only had one complaint: the smell. But if you like hard mattresses, and these mattresses can give you a few extra days of airing, they may give you the best sleep you’ve ever gotten.
- Casper Original Mattress $506 (Save $89 to $195.01): The Original Casper mattress مرتبة It is a full foam option from a longtime favorite brand. althoug I didn’t like him– I felt it was too hot – my opinion is radically different from the editor-in-chief of “Rain”, David Kinder, who I own and love the Casper mattress for years. Plus, if you’re shopping for a twin, you can save an extra 15%.
- Casper Element $316 (save $79 to $159)Casper’s Element mattress is the lowest price the brand has to offer. It has two layers of breathable polyurethane foam. Reviewers praise it for its comfort – although many note that it needs a few days to air out before you can sleep on it (something Popular among foam mattresses). It’s no longer available on Casper’s website – but you can get it for sale on Prime Day on Amazon.
- 10″ Lucid Mattress Starting at $171.49 for a Queen (Save $98.50 to $150): If you’re looking for an affordable hybrid, it’s hard to beat the Prime Day price of Lucid mattresses. Although we haven’t tested it, the reviews are promising. The rank has maintained 4.5 stars and has 6000 early reviews.
- Zinus Euro-Top Pocket Spring Mattress $168 (Save $77 to $129): We’ve tested a Zinus green tea mattress, but haven’t yet fallen asleep above the company’s Euro-Top pocket spring option. However, reviewers love it. It has 4.4 stars with nearly 6000 reviews. Prime Day Bed Savers are only available for 12″ deep and fully 13″ deep twin trains.
Are you looking for hard-to-find basics? Subscribe to our site Reviewed Resources الموارد the news.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.