You already know we make a protein bar out of cookies and cream like no other – you know we make really good Quest Hero protein bars … but did you know that we now make Quest Hero protein bars in cookies and cream? And that you can really use this delicious bar to make these delicious and creamy cakes? It’s all true, and if you’re as passionate as us, we’ll cut it short so you can cook it yourself!
Check out the full recipe below
Lemon cheesecake bars
yields: 16 | Serving Size: 1 bar
Calories: 130 | protein: 21 grams | Fat: 9 g | Net carp: 4 years
Total carbohydrates: 8 grams | sugar: 1 gram
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Baking / Chill Time: 1 hour 8 minutes Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Lemon cheesecake bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped cold butter
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of no-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milk Shake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare an 8-by-8-inch skillet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, beat the crust ingredients until the dough begins to thicken.
- Place the dough at the bottom of the skillet and bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove it and let it cool down
- In a bowl, stir hot water and gelatin together, and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whisk together yogurt, sweeteners, heavy cream, lemon extract, protein powder, and peel until smooth.
- Add the gelatin mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Cut the taskbar into small pieces, place them in a food processor, and mix until small crumbs form.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the filling and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool down for an hour (at least).
- Once ready to serve, place the heavy cream in a bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk until fluffy, then stir the protein powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Cut the lemon cheesecake into 16 equal-sized pieces and piping slices of whipped cream on each plate.
- Service and enjoy!