The recent press conference between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul definitely built up the expectations of the fight after Floyd got into a small brawl with Logan’s brother Jake Paul. However, it appears that Jake will not be able to be in the building when the battle ends on June 6th.
Logan posted a video on his Instagram story where he said, “They don’t let you participate in the fight. You have literally been banned from entering Hard Rock Stadium on the 6th of June.”
Then he turned his camera over to show his brother Jake, who said, “Swipe up, I’ll buy a fight, I don’t care.”
If you all remember, last week on Thursday, Floyd and Jake got into an argument, all while the cameras were on. Then Jake grabbed Floyd’s hat and ran away. After the moment went viral, he later learned that Jake had planned ahead for the moment to snatch the entire hat, and even went on to twist the situation when he drew the phrase “your catch hat” with a cap on his leg.
Such as Previously According to the report, the Battle of Floyd and Logan was originally scheduled for February but was eventually postponed to June.
After last week’s incident during the press conference, many people had the impression that Floyd could fight both Logan brothers on June 6 as he was seen telling his people to collect papers for Jake while they were shouting at each other.
However, the Mayweather Productions CEO said TMZ That although Floyd could do it physically, from a business point of view he wouldn’t be able to do it. However, a future fight between Floyd and Jake is not far-fetched.
Want updates directly in your inbox? Call us at 917-722-8057 or Click here to join!
TSR Staff: Jade Ashley @ Jade_Ashley94