When you think of Saint Patrick’s Day, you usually associate it with a mega party, gatherings of people having a good time and celebrating the good life. Well, last year made that a little tricky, so we wanted to provide our Quest fans with a recipe that would allow them to safely celebrate the season. Enter the Shamrock milkshake. It is a drink that you can safely enjoy in your home and it will make you feel as if you are participating in a celebration of flavors. It’s not like a night on the town, but it’s so close.
yields: Two classes | Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 242 | protein: 13 grams | Fat: 17 g | Net carp: 5 grams
Total carbohydrates: 14 grams | sugar: 1 gram
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Baking / Chill Time: 20-25 minutes | Total time: ~40 minutes
- Half an avocado
- 1 cup low-carb vanilla ice cream
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milk Shake Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 drops of green food coloring
- A dollop of canned whipped cream
- 1 marashino cherry
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender, except for the topping.
- Even a smooth and creamy blend.
- Transfer it to a serving cup.
- Top with whipped cream
- And the cherry on top? Cherry on top! You are now ready!