“Put that in your frying pan and bake it!” It might not have been said before today, but that’s the advice we took when we came to our protein patties. Why not have a useful pie like our other products? Although we don’t have a prepacked pie to please you, the recipe for this recipe is simple and repeatable every morning for your craving for protein chips. Judging by how good it tastes, in the morning it will be more than you expect. Check out the full recipe below.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Quest Protein Powder (One serving of any flavor)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Whisk together eggs and milk until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to beat until smooth.
- Prepare a pan or pancake pan with nonstick spray and put it on medium heat.
- Cook the patties 1/4 cup at a time until the edges begin to turn brown.
- Turn over and leave the other side until golden brown.