- Scotland: Hugs and home visits are permitted from May 17
- The United States is authorizing the Coronavirus vaccine from Pfizer for children between the ages of 12 and 15
- NHS Covid lab employees were hired via payment scheme with signs of tax fraud
- Explanation: The deadly black fungus seen in Covid patients in India
- Nepal urges climbers to return oxygen bottles used amid the COVID-19 crisis
5.54 p.m. GMT
While Greece As the tourism sector prepares to open up for business, coronavirus cases soared, with 3,197 new infections recorded on Tuesday – more than double the number recorded a week ago.
A total of 1,368 infections were reported last Tuesday.
Greece It said it will fully vaccinate the entire population on its islands by the end of June in a bid to boost tourism.
The plan is an extension of a government program to fully vaccinate islands of less than 10,000 people, which began in April.