There’s not much you can say about Quest’s peanut butter cup brownies – other than the obvious. These are delicious and you deserve to take them for a taste test ASAP. Basically, right now. We are serious, we no longer read about how delicious they are, just a call to action in order to make these BROWNIES ASAP!
Brownie stuffed PB cup
yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie cake (1/16 pan)
Calories: 193 | protein: 6 grams | Fat: 13 grams | Net carp: 4 years
Total carbohydrates: 14 grams | sugar: 1 gram
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Baking / Chill Time: 20-25 minutes | Total time: ~40 minutes
Turkey farm meatballs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare an 8-by-8-inch skillet with nonstick spray and parchment paper.
- Place the butter, chocolate, and sweetener in a heat-proof bowl and melt them over a pot of boiling water or in the microwave until smooth.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs one by one until well combined, then add the vanilla extract.
- Sift the almond flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, and salt and stir until no streaks remain.
- Transfer half of the mixture to the pan.
- Top with Peanut Butter Cups Quest Then cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before cutting and serving.