The federal government will put in place a “national lockdown framework”, as Melbourne faces its second week of lockdown. Follow the latest news
- Covid vaccine shortage forces Melbourne doctors to turn people away
- At least half of the paramedics in Victoria have not yet received the Covid vaccine
- Victoria’s Covid lockdown restrictions explained
- Victoria status alerts and exposure locations; Exposure sites in New South Wales
- Live data for Covid-19 vaccine rollout in Australia
6.46 am GMT
Back to estimates, and Liberal Senator Holly Hughes, who posted the same exchange herself, says she was a victim of cyberbullying (her own tweet has been edited)
Liberal Senator Holly Hughes said she has been the victim of “vulgar attacks” on Twitter over the past 24 hours, after a video posted yesterday by one of her colleagues in Parliament.
Gosh Tweet embed! I miss you and wish you would come visit you but this is the best I love your friend Regina ❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/aDU7kC4cGk
Dane Swan now calling for Daniel Andrews to resign, so I think it’s only a matter of time now I mean now that footballers are angry, it’s over, right?!